Alberta 5 Pin Bowlers` Association
Ph: (403) 320-2695 – Fax: (403) 320-2676
432 – 14th Street South – LETHBRIDGE, AB T1J 2X7
Welcome back to a new bowling season!
We hope that you and your staff have managed to enjoy a little of the extended time off and have endured through this pandemic as we move forward through this season and see how bowling evolves here in Alberta.
With last season ending very abruptly we were unable to host two of our Provincial Events: the Open and Hi-Lo Doubles. We hope to host these events prior to the end of 2020 providing all protocols set by Alberta Health are met. We will keep you posted how we must move forward as we have no determined dates for any events. We expect this will be a very different year for bowling and wish you prosperity and good health in the new season.
The following items are included in your package:
- Membership Forms (including procedures) & Annual Membership Cards – Please Note increase on Golden Age and Youth membership cards for the 2020-21 Season
- Adults – $15.00; Golden Age (55+) – $9.00; Youth (21 & Under) – $9.00
- Awards Program Order Form
- Alberta 5 Pin Bowlers` Association Information Forms & Formats Booklet * (which include)
- Perfect Game Report Form
- Calendar of Events for the 2020-21 season
- Alberta 5 Pin Bowlers` Association Dress Code (Revised May 2019)
- League Executive Format & Forms for the 2020-21 season – DEADLINE – January 15, 2021
- A5PBA Tournament Formats – POA; Open; Hi-Lo Doubles; Youth Challenge
- Alberta Hi-Lo Doubles Forms & Certificates (must be ordered – please advise if interested in an electronic excel version)
Once again the Canadian 5 Pin Bowlers’ Association is offering the below mentioned items online ** (www.c5pba.ca):
- Executive Handbook and Events Calendar
- Individual Record Forms
- Team Standing Forms
* You will not be receiving these documents unless they have been ordered. The Executive Handbook and A5PBA Information Forms & Formats Booklet will be available on the A5PBA website (www.alberta5pin.com) once our website is updated.
**In the event that you may not have access to the internet and require copies from the Provincial Office, feel free to contact us and we will ship them immediately. To receive a supply order list, contact the A5PBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free at 1-800-762-3075
The Bowling Federating of Canada is providing Safe Sport information flyers. These are included with your supplies please display these in your bowling centre for your bowlers to be able to pick one up.
The Alberta 5 Pin Bowlers’ Association’s website has been updated, if you haven’t yet checked it out it is www.alberta5pin.com
The AGM is being held at the Baymont Inn (formerly Red Deer Lodge) – 4311-49 Ave (Sylvan Lake Room) in Red Deer on Saturday September 19, 2020 @ 10:00 AM – YOU ARE ALL INVITED, this year we will be holding elections for 1st Vice President, and Treasurer. We’d love to have you join us, please advise the office if you plan to attend so we can allow for the proper social distancing.
After our Annual General Meeting is completed a current copy of our Executive Listing for the
2020-21 season will be available. Please contact the office for an updated listing.
Should you have any questions regarding your supplies or any other matter, feel free to contact us
Toll Free @ 1-800-762-3075, or email at email@example.com.
Thanks to you, your staff and your bowlers for your continued support and cooperation with the
Alberta 5 Pin Bowlers` Association.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of A5PBA